Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peyton & Tess write to author Norbert Rosing.................. Silver Birch Express Nominee

Dear Norbert,

I am writing to you to tell you how awesome your polar bear book is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I liked the picture were the cute little cub was trying to get up the hill with his mother helping him. It was super duper cute! I am also writing to you because your book is very good of telling what all the polar bears are doing in every picture. I would give you 2 thumbs up because it was so awesome
Thank you for taking the time for reading the letter I sent you.

Love,
Peyton
------------------------------------------

POLAR BEAR

Hi Norbert I really like your book on polar
Bears . My favorite picture is the one where the baby cub was high fiving his or her mother. Your book is truly amazing I would personally read it again. I also like the part where he or she was playing with the tire. I guess what I` m saying is your book is amazing and I would give you all of my fingers up.

Love always,
Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment

A library book opens the door to visit anywhere in the world

A library book opens the door to visit anywhere in the world
Lago di Como, Lombardia, Italia